The Spotlight on Education Law Series: Subscription Option 2 (A TMI Education-NJPSA/LEGAL ONE Offering)
The Spotlight on Education Law Series Subscription Option 2
2020-2021 Archived and All New 2021-2022
Convenient on-demand learning for the time-deprived school leader.
TMI and LEGAL ONE are proud to offer the Spotlight on Education Law Series, a comprehensive collection of mini-courses. Designed specifically for the time-deprived school leader, the Spotlight on Education Law Series consists of an ever-evolving library of one hour information-packed webinars on the most current educational law topics, issues and related developments. Therefore, engagement in the series will better guide and equip the education professional to make the most informed decisions in daily practice. The 2020-2021 Archived and All New 2021-2022 Series Subscription Option 2 Rate: $650 (Individual mini-course rate: $40 – over $200 discount).
Spotlight on Education Law Series: 2020-2021 Archived and All New 2021-2022
The following provides the complete collection of Spotlight on Education Law on-demand mini-courses available through Subscription Option 2:
- HIB and the Return to School
- Student 1st Amendment Rights in Light of the June 2021 U.S. Supreme Court Decision
- Developing Support Plans for At Risk Students (2021-2022)
- Implicit Bias, Disproportionality and the Law (2021-2022)
- Schools and Law Enforcement Working Together
- Gifted Education in New Jersey: The Strengthening Gifted Education Act – What’s New, What Remains and What Will Be?
- Student Confidentiality: Who Gets to Know What and When
- Bringing It All Together A Systemic Approach to Student Safety (2021-2022)
- Human Resources: New Requirements, Best Practices and the Law (2021-2022)
- You Can’t Make This #$%^& Up! – School Law Horror Stories and Lessons to Be Learned (2021-2022)
- Summertime and Legal Liability