Evaluating the Role of the SRO and School Security Personnel (A TMI-LEGAL ONE Offering)
The 2021-2022 Spotlight on Education Law Series
Convenient on-demand learning for the time-deprived school leader.??
TMI and LEGAL ONE are proud to offer the Spotlight on Education Law Series, a comprehensive collection of 11 mini-courses. Designed specifically for the time-deprived school leader, the Spotlight on Education Law Series consists of an ever-evolving library of one hour information-packed webinars on the most current educational law topics, issues and related developments. Therefore, engagement in the series will better guide and equip the education professional to make the most informed decisions in daily practice. 2021-2022 Annual Subscription Rate: $330 (Individual mini-course rate: $40 – a $110 discount). 2021-2022 Spotlight on Ed Law Live/On-Demand Series AND 2020-2021 Archived: $650 (22 mini-courses; $230 discount!)
How to Access Your On-Demand, Self-Paced Mini-Course: Within 24 hours of your purchase, you will be provided account information that will provide your personal account information to access your Spotlight on Education Law Series mini-course(s).
Evaluating the Role of the SRO and School Security Personnel
The following provides the complete collection of 2021-2022 Spotlight on Education Law Series mini-courses.:
- Addressing HIB in Turbulent Times What Every ABS Needs to Know
- Developing Support Plans for At Risk Students
- Implicit Bias, Disproportionality and the Law?
- Evaluating the Role of the SRO and School Security Personnel
- The Legal Ethics of Internal Investigations
- Gifted Education in New Jersey ? The Strengthening Gifted Education Act
- Addressing Conduct Away from School Grounds for Students and Staff
- Bringing It All Together A Systemic Approach to Student Safety
- Human Resources: New Requirements, Best Practices and the Law
- You Can’t Make This #$%^& Up! – School Law Horror Stories and Lessons to Be Learned
- Legal Issues in Student and Staff Health